Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Topping The Day Off


Not only did I have to worry about my duties as photo editor and preparing for my first fotog meeting, recruiting, promoting the Student Media, o yeah, and attending my classes, i also had to go to the Pepsi Center to take our cover shot for the issue. Now that may sound easy, but having already been kicked off the premises once and told I could not take any photos inside - or outside the center it is a little more difficult to maneuver around. Especially now since the tents are almost done in the parking lot. And for some reason, Secret Service is a little worried about photographs taken of the tents. We are not sure why, its not like they are a secret, I'm sure thousands of people see the tents on a daily basis.
So once everything slowed down and I had the great evening light, Eric and I hiked across Auraria Parkway to the Pepsi Center. And thanks to my Ethics class from last semester I knew that I could not be arrested... or at least I could fight my case if I was... from the side walk. We played it cool, fired off a few frames and left with no trouble.

No comments:

Photographs are under copyright. Please, do not steal photos.