Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Playing with Light


After some pouty lips and a few seconds of puppy-dog eyes, I was able to convince Eric to let me practice using remote flashes while he and his pal Todd played some ball. I had a blast trying to work the settings, as using remote flashes is new to me. I am going to invest in PocketWizards as soon as my next paycheck rolls in though! I have been reading up on the Strobist blog lately and I'm really excited to start using flash the way it should be! Enjoy these photos.... Just as I was getting my settings correct, the management came into the gym and said we had to stop using flash because it was "blinding" those who were working out on the floor above. - Photographers never get the respect they deserve. There are always obstacles.

No comments:

Photographs are under copyright. Please, do not steal photos.